Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

[Event] Hebe Tien (S.H.E) concert in Malaysia 2014

Hey everyone,


Good news, good news, good news!

Hebe Tien (S.H.E) is having her solo concert in Malaysia.

Entitled If Hebe Tien Live in Malaysia 2014.

Tickets are for sale now.

The details are as below
Date: 13 December 2014
Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil, Malaysia
Time: 8P.M. GMT+08
Online Purchase: Buyticket.com.my

Seating plan


Personally, I would say invest in a little and go for RM398 if you really want to get the full experience out of her concert. S.H.E is the One World Tour in Malaysia was held at the same venue as well and I sat at the RM398 zone (shown in picture).

They were not that close but not too far. Close enough to see their faces clearly and its really worth it if you are a hardcore fan like myself.

It is so hard to find good music these days. There is just too much crap coming out of the industry. Why not indulge in good music by Hebe?

Her music videos are always on replay for me. It is just therapeutic for my soul.


Cheers,
Amy Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment